- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1129 - $3913
- Per week:
- $7900 - $27388
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols Post COVID19 // All our villas have the TCI assured badge:
• A Sanitization station will be set up at the entrance to the property.
• All high touch surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial soap and water. Examples include dining tables, kitchen countertops and appliances, light switches, doorknobs, cabinet pulls and handles, railings, faucets, knobs, telephones, sinks, and toilets.
• Windows in bedrooms and common areas will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate during the cleaning process.
• All electronics and light fixtures will be wiped down including remotes and thermostats.
• All soft surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized in accordance with EHD guidelines.
• All floors will be swept and wiped with approved disinfectant cleaners.
• All doors & hardware will be cleaned and disinfected.
• All guests will be provided with a starter supply of essential amenities during their stay: Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial hand soap, disposable disinfectant wipes, and paper towels, and toilet paper.
• All moveable decorations or room amenities will be removed to limit guest touching.
• Extra pillows, blankets, linens, etc. in the room will be removed to limit exposure. Extra items will be provided upon request. Deliver requested items in an individual single-use sanitary bag/wrapping.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be left in the rooms (where possible).
• In-room touch screens will be disinfected.
• Guests will have the option for a relaxed housekeeping schedule where cleaning only occurs less frequently as opposed to daily scheduled cleaning (arrangements with the guest).
• Staff will be required to wear single-use face masks/face covering, single-use gloves, aprons, and close-toed shoes when servicing each room.
• Line all trash cans with a disposal liner to make it easier to collect and dispose of waste.
Villa Alamandra is a stunning 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms indoor/outdoor luxury villa set on over 200 feet of turquoise ocean frontage. The stylishly curated indoor and outdoor spaces blend with the beautiful aquatic nature that surrounds this villa, allowing guests to savor the gentle Caribbean trade winds. One can truly take in these views only in person, but try to envision every shade of crystal blue shining into the distance as far as the eye can see! Soak in these views in the infinity saltwater heated pool, or relax in one of the chic cabanas or lounge chairs.
Stroll through the lush foliage and flowers on over 4,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space and out onto a trail to the sea. Leap in the shallow clear waters from the private boat dock, where a boat charter can pick you up for a wonderful excursion right from your villa! Take the private kayak out onto the sea or snorkel the rocky cliffs. A Bose sound system plays your music indoors and on the pool deck.
Villa Alamandra is made up of three structures. The Main Villa Pavilion offers a large kitchen, open concept, stylish living and dining room, all opening up to the beautiful views of the expansive pool deck. The ultra-private master pavilion holds the master suite with king bed, ensuite bath with two shower heads, sea views, and a TV. The Guest Pavilion holds 3 more bedrooms with ensuite baths plus a bonus games room. See the bedroom details below.
Master Suite Bedroom 1: King bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Safe, Walk-in Closet, Ocean View, Ensuite Full Bath with Shower
Bedroom 2: King bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Private terrace, Safe, Ocean View, Ensuite Full Bath with Shower
Bedroom 3: 2 Doubles, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Ocean View, Exterior Access, Ensuite Full Bath with Shower
Bedroom 4: 2 Doubles, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Ocean View, Exterior Access, bathroom across the hall with Full Bath and Shower
Game Room: with wet bar: 2 Twin Sofa beds, Ceiling fans, Refrigerator
• All of our properties are offered with double occupancy (2 per bedroom). This includes children and babies of all ages.
• The house is situated to capture island trade winds and there are multiple ceiling fans in each room to provide a comfortable environment. A separate air conditioning unit is found in each of the four bedrooms. (There is no AC in the living room/kitchen.) A dedicated air conditioning meter, located in the utility room will be read by both the Guest and the Property Manager upon check-in and departure. Due to the open-air architecture of the villa, the careless use of the AC may result in additional charges. Included in the rent is an allotment of air conditioning. If this amount is exceeded, the Guest will be charged. Alamandra also has an optional pool heater. There is no charge for the first $200 of pool heater usage, beyond that guests are charged actual cost from the power company. There is a separate meter where guests can read and monitor their usage.
Additional amenities: Canoe, Dock/Boat-slip, Full
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Caicos Cays Villa // Luxurious Waterfront in Chalk Sound Turtle Cove Caribbean From $663/night TC Villas // Water Edge Villa // Perfect Honeymoon The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $440/night TC Villas // Miami Vice Two // Luxurious Rest & Relaxation Turtle Cove Caribbean From $545/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: 2 Full beds
Bedroom 2: 2 Full beds
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Turtle Cove, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.