- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $3077 - $11117
- Per week:
- $21538 - $77815
7 Full baths
Description from manager
As the guest book repeatedly reads, chalet is a home away from home, perfectly located with outstanding views overlooking the Manchet Valley and only a short chauffeured drive to the centre of Val d’Isere.
On entering chalet, the quirky beams, high ceilings and rustic decoration is demonstrative of the relaxing and homely ambiance that is prevalent throughout the chalet - this is one retreat with a truly refined atmosphere and a touch of class.
Good news! For a little extra, this property can be booked as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What can be arranged?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the 'Extras' tab for all the details.
Chalet Le Chardon is discreetly located in private grounds, with breath-taking views across the Manchet Valley. It rests elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, the perfect ski-in/ski-out location to access the vast and beautiful terrain of the Espace Killy.
Chalet Mistral is a luxury retreat that combines rustic decoration with all the comforts of a 5-star resort. It is designed on four levels and has 7 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathroom or shower room.
Lower Ground Floor 2
- Wellness area with spa and massage room
- Cosy twin or double bedroom with beautiful shower room, private dressing room and direct access out to one of the chalet's hot tubs.
- Lovely twin or double bedroom with shower room
- Spacious double or twin room with en-suite shower room and access to the terrace with a hot tub.
- Rustic double or twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with splendid views over the Manchet Valley and direct access to the terrace and hot tub.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, direct access to the terrace and hot tub.
Lower Ground Floor 1
- Kitchen and dining room
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Spacious games room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Cosy TV room
- Spacious double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a private balcony with stunning views.
- Characteristic double or twin room with en-suite bathroom with breath-taking views from the large windows.
- South facing sun terrace with two outdoor jacuzzis, plus an extensive 18ft hot-tub, ideal for groups or a short swim
- In-house spa treatments
- Bedrooms safes
Arrival time: 4:00 p.m
Departure time: 10:00 a.m
Energy costs included?: Included in the rental price
Heating costs included?: Included in the rental price
Linen & towels included?: Linen and towels included in the rental price
End of stay cleaning included?: Included in the rental price
Pets welcome?: Pets allowed on request (extra charge applicable)
Smoking Allowed?: No smoking inside the chalet
Changeover day: Saturday
Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
Tax: Tourist Tax included in the rental price
Internet access?: Wi-Fi connection included
Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Maid Service Included
This is a beautiful 7 bedroom property located in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France.
This chalet, in Le Joseray, is a comfortable property sleeping 14 people.
The property has 7 bathrooms.
The chalet offers superb accommodation, including modern luxuries such as internet access, DVD player and central heating.
You can easily kick back and relax, making use of its great facilities.
This wonderful chalet does not allow pets.
The chalet unfortunately does not currently have disabled access.
If you’re interested in staying in this lovely chalet for your dream holiday, get in touch with the Travelopo team today!
This property has the following amenities:
DVD player, games facilities, internet access, spa
General Terms: 0
Any additional charges will be confirmed and may be payable at the time of booking separately, or on arrival.
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish
About the manager
Founded in 2011, Travelopo is a globally recognised holiday rentals specialist, working with the most comprehensive and trusted network of established property managers and local agents across the globe to provide a reliable and relaxing booking experience for every type of traveler. Our impressive...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this manager9 bedroom Villa with Pool and WiFi - 5691315 Playa Blanca Spain From $0/night 9 bedroom Villa with Pool, Air Con and WiFi - 5804999 Agios Ioannis Diakoftis Greece From $0/night 4 bedroom Villa with Pool and WiFi - 5699719 Saignon France From $0/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
Bedroom 5: Full bed
Bedroom 6: Full bed
Bedroom 7: Full bed
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- DVD player
- 7 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Val d'Isère, France Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.