- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $189 - $872
- Per week:
- $1323 - $6103
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
The residence in which the triplex Apartment Iniesta is located in Val Thorens is split into two main buildings next to each other and is located close to the ski slopes (less than 50 meters) offering doorstep skiing, in the 'Soleil' area of Val Thorens. Shops and bars are just 1 min away by walk, while the center of the resort is 2 min by walk.
The residence holds a sunny position with uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains and houses just 30 self-catering ski apartments. The residence is ideal for those looking for a central location with each apartment having its own separate outdoor access, wooden balconies and stairs connecting the individual buildings to each other.
The design is traditionally Alpine with the chalet-style apartment made out of wood and stone. The spacious and comfortable self-catering triplex Apartment Iniesta, located on the 3rd floor, is fully self-catered and includes a safe, telephone with direct line (calls payable), a comfortable lounge area with flat screen TV, balcony and a fireplace - a real bonus for a cosy log fire on those cold wintry nights! There is a fully equipped kitchen with built-in appliances: 4-ring hob with extractor fan, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and coffee machine.
Facilities include a reception lounge area, free Wi-Fi internet access in all apartments (limited to 1 device/connection), a luggage room (unsupervised) and a ski room with private ski lockers. A bakery service can be arranged for fresh bread and croissants to be delivered directly to your apartment each morning (payable, pre-order at reception the day before). Savoyard catering services are also available (see reception for more details). The loan of highchairs, cots (sheets not provided) and baby baths (request at time of booking), Champagne glasses and ice bucket, DVD players, hairdryers, vacuum cleaners, raclette/fondue sets and blenders is also available (all subject to availability).
Val Thorens is a semi-pedestrian ski resort, meaning you can drive through the resort and unload your luggage at your chosen apartment or hotel and then you must park your vehicle in the residences car park or one of the public car parks in the resort, you are not allowed to park in the street. The residence has a covered garage (payable - limited parking space so booking is advised) or you can use one of the public outdoor or covered car parks (payable & pre-bookable).
Please note that the residence has no elevator.
* Living area with fireplace, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 3 bedrooms with twin beds, 3 bath or shower rooms & 2 WCs. Apartment with 3 floors.
* Fireplace and balcony
* Telephone with direct line (on stand-by)
* 1 flat screen TV in the living room
* Separate equipped kitchen: Oven, microwave, family-size fridge/freezer, ceramic hobs, dishwasher, electric kettle, coffee-machine and toaster
* Private ski lockers
* Parking spaces within the residence (77€/week/car, subject to availability)
* Unsupervised luggage room
* Beds made on arrival
* Cleaning at the end of stay (except kitchenette)
* Bathroom linen (2 towels/pers) changed mid-stay
* 1 Bag of wood for the fireplace
* 2 Tea towels and kitchen kit changed mid-stay
* Internet Wifi
*Please note: Local holiday tax for guests 18 years or older to be paid on site*
#Available On Request at No Extra Charge
* High chair, baby cot (sheets and mattress not provided) and baby bath
* Champagne bucket and glasses, raclette grill, fondue set, mixer
* Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
#Available For an Extra Charge
* Pets allowed - €84/pet/week
* Breads and viennoiseries delivery to the apartment
* Specialities’ traiteur service
* Covered parking space - €77 /vehicle/week (subject to availability)
* 50 meters from the slopes
* 200 meters from the resort center and shops
##The famous resort of Val Thorens is located
* 3 hours from Geneva airport
* 3 hours 15 min from Lyon airport
* 1 hour 10 min from Moutiers train station
##Various access modes to the station:
* Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
LuxVacation focuses on luxury vacation home rentals and related services all over the world. Covering prestigious and exciting destinations in Europe, the Caribbean and North America, the focus is to deliver a private hotel-like experience for truly amazing villas and apartments. We are available 7...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($551.18) €500.00
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Pet Friendly
- Wi-Fi available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Val Thorens, France Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review