- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $2959 - $2959
- Per week:
- $20711 - $20711
4 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from owner
Villa Sunspot, Lower Peter Bay, 4BR/4.5BA.
If your idea of sophisticated Caribbean living is a magnificent ocean view, ultra-luxury villa where the outdoor living is every bit as luxurious as the indoor elegance, then Villa Sunspot should be at the very top of your list.
Imagine lounging on Villa Sunspot's huge sunbathed outdoor living/entertainment area anchored by a 50 ft. infinity pool that literally disappears into one of the most romantic
and spectacular North shore panoramas. You are surrounded by the azure blue Caribbean Sea, Cinnamon Bay Beach, Francis Bay Beach, Mary Point and Tortola! Because Villa Sunspot is at near sea level, the breathtaking geography envelopes you, as opposed to looking down upon it.
Add to this a fabulously furnished pool cabana, a main house outdoor living area, a private outdoor living/meeting area built into the tropical rain forest, an alfresco dining area with seating for 8, and a pool side wet bar!
But we shouldn't forget the Great House. The main entrance is through a beautiful foyer accented with rich mahogany, and shell pink tiling. The foyer opens to an elegant modern Great Room with a breathtaking North Shore ocean panorama. The Great Room consists of the living room, formal dining, and a chef's kitchen with breakfast bar. The Great Room is cooled by ceiling fans and the cool trade winds that blow off the Caribbean. There is no A/C in the Great Room. Bedrooms are fully air conditioned.
The foyer's beautiful mahogany stair case leads to the master bedroom on the second level of the Great House. At the foot of the foyer is the entrance to the beautiful Garden Wing, and the three additional bedrooms. Each bedroom includes an ensuite bath, A/C, and sitting decks with fabulous views. Private Peter Bay Beach, with it's sugar white sand and excellent snorkeling, is only a 3 minute walk away via a private tropical beach path.
The Villa Sunspot highlights include:
* a Great Room with a beautiful modern living room with a media center, an elegant formal dining area, and a chef's kitchen with breakfast bar. And all with breathtaking North Shore views
* an upscale exterior living area pool cabana with views of the infinity pool, and the VI & BVI islands to Tortola
* a state-of-the-art Infinity pool surrounded by a huge pool deck blessed with long hours of sunshine, and romantically lit for evening entertainment. The Villa Sunspot Infinity pool has been described as St. John's most beautiful infinity pool
* a poolside bathroom with small fridge nearby to serve pool area and outdoor living areas
* an outdoor sitting area in front of the Great Room with spectacular views of the pool deck and North Shore panorama
* an outdoor alfresco dining area with beautiful views
* a very private outdoor tropical living room designed into the rain forest that is hidden away from the main pool deck and is excellent for solitary reading moments; or group meetings away from the pool deck
The living is easy at Villa Sunspot.
It is also magnificent!
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
Other properties from ownerSea View Beach Cottage Virgin Islands National Park Caribbean From $495/night Villa Rhapsody StJohn - Overlooking the Caribbean Virgin Islands National Park Caribbean From $0/night Villa Peace & Plenty on St. John, VI's Northshore Virgin Islands National Park Caribbean From $0/night More properties from this owner
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $1,000.00
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Wi-Fi available
- Satellite TV
- 4 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Virgin Islands National Park, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.