- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $195 - $295
- Per week:
- $1175 - $1775
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Cascade Escape is a cozy 2-bedroom cabin located between Boone and West Jefferson that is only minutes to the Blue Ridge Parkway (1.5 miles) and Cascade Falls (3.4 miles)! Whether you're looking for a long summer vacation with the whole family, or a quick weekend trip to explore the neighboring towns, this property is perfect for you!
Enter into the main level of the home to be greeted with floor to ceiling wood walls giving the place a warm cabin feel. There is a gas fireplace in the living room, along with a flatscreen TV and comfortable seating around. The dining table and kitchen are adjacent to the living room and offer plenty of space for lots of helping hands. The dining table will sit 6 comfortably. There is a queen bedroom on the main level. The full bathroom (shower/tub combo) is in the hall. Upstairs, the spacious loft offers additional sleeping in the double futon. There is also a Foosball table in the loft making it the perfect kid friendly area! Also upstairs is the master bedroom. Here you will find a king size bed and ensuite bathroom (shower/tub combo).
After a delicious dinner, relax in the brand new Four Winds 6-person hot tub situated on the back deck. Enjoy a cool summer evening watching the fireflies and listening to the crickets off in the distance. As you relax, you can hear the steady sound of water flowing in the Pine Swamp Creek. There is also a fire pit in the yard just below the deck that is perfect for roasting marshmallows on a chilly fall evening.
Cascade Escape truly offers something for everyone! What are you waiting for? The mountains are calling and it's time to listen! The cabin is only 15 miles to West Jefferson, 18 miles to downtown Boone, and 23 miles to Blowing Rock. The drive is easy without long, windy roads. This home is perfectly situated near the most popular attractions in the High Country!
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- AWD or 4WD will be needed during winter months as the road leading to this home is a short, steep gravel drive.
- Returning guests of Cascade Escape can enjoy a 10% discount
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
Additional amenities: Foosball, Full Kitchen, Games
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in West Jefferson, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.